Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What's On Your Desk, Wednesday? Tagged...

So again I got tagged...I'm telling you these people love me! So who was the tagger that made me the taggie, you ask? Michelle from Michelle's Bookshelf is guilty as charged--prepare for a knock on the door from your local PD. LOL! I'm just messing with you, or am I? *cue scary music*
Okay so I still don't have a camera, sue me--I hate the economy. But, once again I am posting the books on my desk--which are exactly five...if I extract one. Hey, I know how to count...maybe. :P

So here it is:

5 Bookish things that haven't been shelved--because they are for giveaways:
1) The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
2) M is for Magic by Neil Gaiman
3) The Girl Who Could Fly by Victoria Forester
4) Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
5) The Queen's Bastard by C. E. Murphy


Check the rules again and they said at least 5 so...

6) Urban Shaman by C. E. Murphy

Okay now I'm done. ;D


Oh wait, I forgot about my taggies, hmm, let me contemplate--that makes sense, right?

1) Brooke from Brooke Reviews--just love that girl, don't know why exactly--yes, I'm crazy right now you'll see why when you see my next review...
2) Ravenous Reader
3) Taschima Cullen from BloodyBookaholic
4) GreenBeanTeenQueen
5) Lauren from Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf

Now I'm finished!
LiLi

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I've only just found this - as entertaining as usual I must say!

    Thanks for joining in - don't forget to pop in and post a link to my blog, so I can come in and visit you sooner next time. Yep, I'm hinting I'm looking forward to even more of these posts from you. :)

    I like the blog look - took me by surprise though. For a moment I thought I'd stumbled upon the wrong site...I need a coffee.

    Take care, and happy reading!

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software