Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What's on your desk, Wednesday? Tagged...

So Sassy from Alternative Read started this trend--and there's absolutely no pressure if the people I choose to tag do not share this...
I was tagged by Eleni from La Femme Readers, and want to say thank you for choosing me as one of your five! Unfortunately, my digital camera's screen cracked when we moved over here, and I'm not able to take a picture; but I will list the books soon-to-come into my TBR pile...

5 books soon-to-be on my desk:
1. Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead
2. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
3. Swoon by Nina Malkin
4. Kiss & Hell by Dakota Cassidy
5. The Harlequin by Laurell K. Hamilton

My taggies:
1. Katie-KD's Library
2. L.Fitz-Romance Sap
3. Hope-Hope's Bookshelf
4. Carol(ina)-Bookluver-Carol's Reviews
5. Brooke-Brooke's Reviews

5 comments:

  1. Hey Lilibeth...

    First time... but i am loving your blog...

    I have hitch my star to your wagon... Dakota Cassidy - I so have her on my list...

    Lovely that you have just the Wednesday madness

    E.H>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! Those are 5 good books soon-to-be on your desk :D hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Lilibeth!

    A BIG THANK YOU for taking part in my What's on Your Desk Wednesday bookish meme. I loved reading your answers, and I have to say you have a great looking blog, too. You have some good book choices. I'm looking forward to hearing your views.

    Nice to meet you, hope you can join in again, soon,

    Take care,

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! :) Me again! LOL

    You have an award to pick up!

    http://tjbook-list.blogspot.com/2009/06/awards-for-ar-lemonade-award.html

    Have a great day,

    Take care,

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software