Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What's on your desk, Wednesday? Tagged...

So Sassy from Alternative Read started this trend--and there's absolutely no pressure if the people I choose to tag do not share this...
I was tagged by Eleni from La Femme Readers, and want to say thank you for choosing me as one of your five! Unfortunately, my digital camera's screen cracked when we moved over here, and I'm not able to take a picture; but I will list the books soon-to-come into my TBR pile...

5 books soon-to-be on my desk:
1. Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead
2. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
3. Swoon by Nina Malkin
4. Kiss & Hell by Dakota Cassidy
5. The Harlequin by Laurell K. Hamilton

My taggies:
1. Katie-KD's Library
2. L.Fitz-Romance Sap
3. Hope-Hope's Bookshelf
4. Carol(ina)-Bookluver-Carol's Reviews
5. Brooke-Brooke's Reviews