Friday, July 3, 2009

You broke me...Kreativ Blogger Award

Eleni and Diane managed to break me without even knowing...both nominated me for the famous Kreativ Blogger Award, and usually I don't nominate other people because I'm weird and selfish that way (like Emily says CONCEITED)! Jeez, I thought you guys got that by now...guess not, weirdos. So I'm only doin' this one because I was nominated twice--no other reason...stop with the mockery stare already, jeez!

The Kreativ Blogger award meme works like this: If you accept it, you are supposed to list seven of your favorite things and nominate seven blogs that deserve this award. Or at least that's what I stole from The Book Resort, so that's what I'm doing...

7 Favorite Thingies:

1. Books (Le DUH!)
2. My Blog & you people (yes your one of my thingies--that didn't come out right....)
3. Pasta & my parent's cuban food (Take that in the tush, Diane)
4. Summer my promoter (hope you read this summer, you were so AWESOME!)
5. The Post Office (I repeat, Le DUH!)
6. My mommie (laugh, see where it gets you)
7. The Beach ('nough said)

Now for the torture I have to nominate SEVEN bloggers (the agony):
1. Taschima from Bloody Bookaholic
2. Wendy from Wendy's Minding Spot
3. Jax from Undercover Book Lover
4. Jessica from Shut Up! I'm Reading.
5. Silvia from Silvia_pi's YA books
6. So Many Books, So Little Books
7. Brooke from Brooke's Reviews

You know the hassle I went through to get all the links, and now I have to TELL EVERYONE in the list about the award...screw it I'm not putting my signature I have to many windows open already (damn you, Diane *growl*)

LiLi (that's what you get)

7 comments:

  1. lol You're so funny :) Thanks for picking mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFLMAO! I am copying & saving this post.

    Hugs, back greedy fish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow thank you! ^^

    Gracias chica, yo se q a mi me nominaran mucho, pero todas las nominaciones son igual de super!

    Taschima ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you VERY much for thinking of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I have broken Lili, job accomplished :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny! Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! Thanks for the award Lilibeth - I'm posting about it later today!

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software