Monday, July 13, 2009

Confession

Hey, guys! Lately I have been blogging as frequently as I used to because I've been kind of depressed--among other reasons. My mom just got laid off again, so the reviews will probably be coming even slower because we have to save up the money that we have now for essentials. Food, water, lol you know, the usual. Anyway, I've been going through BM and PBS a lot since my mom justified that books are not the main priority right now. What really sucks is watching all my fellow bloggers enjoying there awesome books, but don't get me wrong, I like to gloat to, lol. But I'm still winning some contests here and there, that's awesome. My point of this post is that you have to bear with me on the reviews. No worries about the giveaways though, I'll always keep those up steadily for you guys. Check out my latest, down below. Anywho, just wanted to say don't give up on me--especially now that I'm going to start high school (Freshman Orientation Aug. 18). Thanks for listening, guys! (I should say reading, whatever.) XP
Bear with me,

6 comments:

  1. aww! terrible news about your mom.

    you should check out your local library too (i'm sure you already do...)

    also try random buzzers and rack up some points to get books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything gets better for you and your family. Good luck with everything. *virtual hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear bout your mom! I know how it is...I lost mine last year, and couldn't find a new one. I enrolled in school instead. That's going okay for me so far! lol

    Here is another contest for you to enter!
    It's easy too :)

    http://leeaverday.blogspot.com/2009/07/haunted-hollow-arc-contest.html?showComment=1247517824183#c3037120162220696651

    Just keep entering contests, and check out the library! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorrry to hear about your mom losing a job. I know how that feels so please hang in there, it will get better and take as much time off from reviews as necessary. We'll all be still here waiting for you. Just take care of your self and your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry :-( I lost my job in April and haven't found a new one yet -- it's just miserable out there right now. I hope things get better for you and your mom soon! And entering contests is the only way (besides the library, of course) that I get books nowadays -- but I've been doing pretty well with winning and it gives me something fun to look forward to in the mail :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, I'm sooo sorry about your mom's loss of her job. Hopefully, she'll be able to find a new one soon. Until then, you can always check out your local library for books and I have a couple of contests coming up soon on my blog so be sure to look out for them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software