I'm going to start off telling you guys three random things (that my mom probably won't like when she reads it; yes, she sometimes goes through my blog, more explanation later!)
3 random thingies:
1) I shed more hair than a Golden Retriever (told you, random) And I mean head hair, people, jeez!
2) I'm a Hypocrite!
3) My mom is weird.
Now on #3 I could talk about forever, but I'm not going to. Why? Hello! I'm not that cold-hearted. (Shut up, Emily.)
Few reasons why my mom is...weird:
1) She looks at my blog (wait, I'm not finished) and says she wants one. When I ask her what she's going to talk about on it she says, and I qoute I don't know. Really? Seriously? C'mon!
2) Because my dad is weird, pretty much a chain reaction.
3) Hello, she has me for a daughter. 'Nough said. (Again, shut up, Emily!)
Few reason why I shed so much hair:
1) I was born that way.
2) To irritate my parents (and nothing irritates them more than clogging the shower, and nothing is more hilarious)
3) Something about me being a miracle or something, who knows.
1) Friend hits me on shoulder, thinks I'll laugh it off. I get pissed. I hit my friend on shoulder, thinking they'll laugh it off. They get pissed. I get pissed because they get pissed. This is me. "God, why are you so mad, it was just a punch?" They look like a deer in headlights.
2) Can't think of anything else. Oh well.
So, I don't know what time it is in your country or state, or wherever you usually shit but it's exactly 11:07. And I promised you guys that I would post the rules "tomorrow" yesterday. It's still "tomorrow" here and that's all I care about. You might not read this till tomorrow, but that would be your fault going to sleep so damn early. *Hypocrite streak showing, I go to sleep at 9 sometimes, shh.* I just sort of lost track of time, Someone Like You is that good. Oh, I'm reading Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen. You know, I have this friend that LOVES Sarah Dessen *cough* Emily *cough*. If I ever have an author interview and it's Sarah Dessen, Emily's body might just get a little impact with the floor. (Oh, calm down, girl, you know you love me.)
Some people may say that I should warn people about the things they may find on my blog, but seriously if you didn't want to read about shit, why the hell are you on my website/blog? Le duh, that's pratically what it's made for. Okay, onto rules because I'm boring myself and want to get this over with.
Everybody must at least contribute two sentences--dialogue included, your choice--in order to be a participant of this contest. You may make new characters, create a history, whatever just make it magical.
Extra entry: post it somewhere and leave a link in a new comment.
I'll be popping in and putting in my two cents every now-and-then. May give you guys some twisters. Now to start off--a little boring I might add, make it interesting for me...
"Sally just got to her suburban home--from another night out at the movies with her girlfriends. Only to find that her parents were missing, without even a note to solve this new mystery."
Any ?s Just ask. Don't be shy....