Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Winner of Bloody Good!

Thank you, everybody, for participating and linking to the contest! There was actually 46 entries this time, which I still consider awesome, dudes, seriously. And, as for who won this....You're lucky because if I didn't look up that you were a follower, it would have gone to the next person, shame on you! I'm kidding, mostly............drum roll please:

Entry:
19
Congrats Brooke from Brooke Reviews!
Congrats, girl! I will email you right now, and you have until July, 23 2009 to get back to me. Thanks again, everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe oooops. Of course I'm a follower! :P

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats brooke! ohhh i like the new layout!!! go to my blog lilly, u'll like the book giveawayyyy

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software