Monday, July 27, 2009

Winner of the 100 Follower Contest!!

Yeah, I decided to end it now because it looks like the rules weren't as big a hit as I thought, but thank you to everyone who entered. Out of the people you did enter, I chose one myself and I hope that she enjoys the books...........drumroll please...............

Congrats to Pam!
I just emailed you and hope to get your addy soon because I'm sending all books out today, but if you get back to me later today, that's okay, too. It's just you might have to wait a bit longer than you would have expected, and wait for the next batch of books that I send out in a week or less. In any case you have the next 48 or so hours to get back to me, or I will choose the next participant.
Thank you, again, everybody, appreciate it!

2 comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software