Saturday, August 27, 2011

Teen Book Scene: Scars (Tens List)



Introducing Cheryl Rainfield...

I love to read. Books nurture me, helped me survive the abuse I endured as a child and teen. I also love to write. I write fantasy books and edgy, realistic fiction for teens.
My fantasy books often hold hope that I need, and feel others might need, too, while my realistic fiction is gritty, intense, and emotional. All of my books have fragments of the abuse I experienced. I write about some of the harsh things teens go through...things that I think shouldn't be hidden. But I also write about healing, hope, and love, and finding courage and strength.


Top 10 Favorite Things I Do To Relax , De-Stress, and Have Fun

1) Read novels

2) Read comics

3) Watch movies

4) Play with my dog

5) Draw

6) Watch cute and funny YouTube videos

7) Blow bubbles

8) Shop for ebooks, books, comics, writing supplies, and tech stuff

9) Be on Twitter (yes, really J )

10) Talk with a friend

Thank you, Cheryl and Teen Book Scene!

LiLi

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I loved Scars, and am looking forward to reading more books by Cheryl Rainfield!

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software