Saturday, September 3, 2011

Audiobook Winners

Winner of The Adoration of Jenna Fox paperback + The Fox Inheritance audiobook:

Factoids: 24 entrants, 30 entries

Congrats...

Kapri


Winner of Death Cloud audiobook:

Factoids: 10 entries & entrants

Congrats...

Donna / Happy Booker 

Winner of All These Things I've Done audiobook:

Factoids: 14 entrants, 34 entries

Congrats...

Small Review

Winner of Glow audiobook:

Factoids: 29 entrants, 69 entries

Congrats...

Vivien

Thank you to everybody who entered all these awesome giveaways, and don't forget that my 400 follower giveaway is still in full-swing! I have already contacted all the winners and am waiting for their addresses. Each person will have 72 hours to get back to me or else I am choosing another winner.

Also...I'm thinking of adding more prizes to my follower giveaway. What do you guys think? :)

LiLi

1 comment:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software