Beth Barany has been making up fantasy and adventure stories all her life. She writes to empower girls and women with her kick ass heroines who have to save the world against great odds. In her off hours, Beth enjoys cardio kickboxing, stick yoga, reading and watching movies with her husband, author and musician Ezra Barany.
1) What about fantasy and adventure do you like most when you're writing?
Fantasy: I love creating a world where I make all the rules! Adventure: Love that my heroes take action and are brave even if it's hard.
2) Is there another specific sub-genre that you would like to tap into or would love to write more about? Why?
I would love to write more science fiction because I love the notion of living in space, even though it terrifies me to. Yet I'm so curious!
3) What is your favorite mythical creature to write about and why?
I love writing about the mythical qualities of my characters, but i also like writing about the phoenix and the griffin. Transformative!
4) What are some of your favorite private getaways when you're not writing?
I love Paris, France, and San Francisco, CA, and anywhere by the Pacific Ocean. I also love Sonoma, CA, where I grew up.
5) Anything else you'd like to tell my readers about your writing process, or advice for aspiring authors. :)
Keep writing and get feedback on your writing from knowledgeable and kind more experienced writers in your genre. And write some more!
Please comment in 140 characters or less to enter Beth Barany's giveaway. All the rules are HERE.
Find Beth Barany:
Henrietta The Dragon Slayer Summer Blog Tour
Novel available here: Amazon US, Amazon UK, Nook, Smashwords.
Stay tuned readers, for my review will be posted August 11.