Friday, September 9, 2011

Teen Book Scene: This or That List with Kody Keplinger


Introducing Kody Keplinger...


Kody was born and raised in rural western Kentucky, where she attended high school and began writing her first long pieces of fiction. Kody wrote THE DUFF during her senior year at McLean County High School.
Kody is now twenty and lives in New York City, where she continues to write YA novels. SHUT OUT, her second novel, will be out in September 2011 and another, A MIDSUMMER'S NIGHTMARE, due in 2012.
She loves books, Converse tennis shoes, New York City, and popular TV teen dramas. When she isn't writing, she's spending time with her friends and exploring New York City.
Contemporary or Fantasy?
Contemporary (though I'm a HUGE fantasy buff)

Digital Cable or Internet?
Internet!!!! I'd DIE without it!

Soft- or Hard-candy?
Soft-candy.

Hardbacks or Paperbacks?
Hardback.

Music or Movies?
Music, but I'd be sad without movies.

Feisty, Witty, Sassy Heroine or Skillfully Violent, Controlled Anger, Bad-ass?
Haha, which do YOU think? No, seriously, fiesty, witty, sassy heroines. I've always been drawn to them.

Print or Ebooks?
Print, print, print!!! Ebooks care me a little.

Hairbrush or Comb?
Comb. (I have a perm, so the hairbrush is a bad idea! I end up with a poof!)

Swag: Buttons or Bookmarks?
Bookmarks. I'm always loosing my page!

Phone: Touchscreen or old-school keyboard?
Old school keypad all the way! I"m retro, yo.

Thanks to Kody and Teen Book Scene!

LiLi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software