Sunday, October 18, 2009

Miami Book Fair International!

Hey guys, just wanted to let you in on what I will be doing on the weekend of my mother's birthday, lol! I will be going to the Miami Book Fair Internationl, this will be my first time and I'm super psyched! I know that Danielle Joseph and Meg Cabot are going to be there and they will be stalked, no worries. For more info check out there website: http://miamibookfair.com/default.aspx.
Check out Danielle's post about it, as well: http://daniellejoseph.livejournal.com/14870.html
LiLi
P.S. It's my birthday! hehe

3 comments:

  1. wow sounds like its gonna be an awesome weekend.Have fun and happy b-day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! YOU LOOK LIKE A ONEY AND YOU SMELL LIKE ONE TOO! lol, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE AN AWESOME ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE YA ENJOY THE BOOK FAIR =)

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software