Saturday, September 19, 2009

Winners of my Comment Contest!!

Finally, I am picking winners!! Lol, I am truly sorry that I have taken so long, guys; but thank you all for participating! Some people went a bit crazy, but it does pay off let me tell you. I did use Random.org to pick the lucky participants. Now on to the the winners....drum roll please! The winner of Hush, Hush by Rebecca Fitzpatrick is....

Reggie at ReggieWrites!
Now the winner of After by Amy Efaw is...
And finally the winner of My Name is Will by Jess Winfield is...
Congrats you guys! I'm emailing you right now, and wish to be replied to by next Saturday, to give you enough time. Thanks again to everyone for participating!

5 comments:

  1. A comment contest is a cool thing to have

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Pumps fist in the air* YAY!!! Congrats to Alex and Marisa for winning After and My Name is Will!!! Hope you guys enjoy your books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally your back! Jeez you were gone for 2 weeks...now do you vlog! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh lili. Did u die or something??? Lol.u know who i am.

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software