Saturday, September 12, 2009

Explanations (Excuses Part 2)

I am so so sorry, everyone! I haven't had any Internet access for a while now, and haven't replied to alot of emails either. I am currently using the library computer, which I found I hate with a passion. Anyway, I have some reviews that I wish to post, and of course the winners to my contest, but due to the limits of this freaking computer, I am unable to at the moment. You now know why I haven't posted any IMM that say I got books from the library. I despise the libraries. Not very organized, let me tell you. I do have some good news though, I most likely *fingers-crossed* will be getting Internet access either this coming Monday or the next, no later I promise. I hope that you all will forgive me! I did not see this coming at all. I will try to pick winners as soon as possible, but with school as well, I will inevitably have some hard times. Right now, my timer says I have 7 minutes left of computer time. THEY TIME YOU! I find this ridiculous! Again, I do hope you all will forgive, and support me, in the end, because I have a feeling that this is just the beginning.