Saturday, September 12, 2009

Explanations (Excuses Part 2)

I am so so sorry, everyone! I haven't had any Internet access for a while now, and haven't replied to alot of emails either. I am currently using the library computer, which I found I hate with a passion. Anyway, I have some reviews that I wish to post, and of course the winners to my contest, but due to the limits of this freaking computer, I am unable to at the moment. You now know why I haven't posted any IMM that say I got books from the library. I despise the libraries. Not very organized, let me tell you. I do have some good news though, I most likely *fingers-crossed* will be getting Internet access either this coming Monday or the next, no later I promise. I hope that you all will forgive me! I did not see this coming at all. I will try to pick winners as soon as possible, but with school as well, I will inevitably have some hard times. Right now, my timer says I have 7 minutes left of computer time. THEY TIME YOU! I find this ridiculous! Again, I do hope you all will forgive, and support me, in the end, because I have a feeling that this is just the beginning.

6 comments:

  1. It will all get better soon, have faith!

    Dottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blows! My library times people too, which does indeed suck. I hope your internet troubles end super soon, the blogosphere has missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pssh, how is it your fault that you don't have internet access? The correct answer is: it isn't your fault! I'll be looking forward to your reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ok LiLLERS! We all have internet problems sometimes! LOL! I hope ya get internet soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that can be a real bummer, but hey, look at it this way - we miss you!

    Not so bad, huh?

    I love UGG boots - woah,hope you're getting a freebie pair for this! LOL

    And it's a UK site! Woah, what's going on? :)

    Take care, you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this post and I just had to comment. We've all had to resort to the library computers at some time or another (and at sometime, that was all we had). How did people live before internet existed...?

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software