Monday, September 21, 2009

Blog Makeover? (Edited)

Update: Changed the Header as requested, with a new twist!
Okay, first, I must give props to BookMac for finding this blogsite with awesome templates! And I hope I'm not stealing the idea they have in mind for their blog. If I am, tell me and I'll pick something else. Anyway, I wanted to ask you guys in general what you thought about this blog template, that I think I might switch to. (This is just a test-blog for the template) Of course, I'll have to switch all the widgets and links and everything--and I will--but I just want to know what you guys think about it, before I make the transition. I know I change my template and backgrounds a lot, but I can't help it! I just do.

LiLi

Side-note: Yes, I know who you are, and that was not funny considering what happened last time. I'm going to hunt you down and do it myself if you scare me like that again.