Monday, September 21, 2009

Blog Makeover? (Edited)

Update: Changed the Header as requested, with a new twist!
Okay, first, I must give props to BookMac for finding this blogsite with awesome templates! And I hope I'm not stealing the idea they have in mind for their blog. If I am, tell me and I'll pick something else. Anyway, I wanted to ask you guys in general what you thought about this blog template, that I think I might switch to. (This is just a test-blog for the template) Of course, I'll have to switch all the widgets and links and everything--and I will--but I just want to know what you guys think about it, before I make the transition. I know I change my template and backgrounds a lot, but I can't help it! I just do.

LiLi

Side-note: Yes, I know who you are, and that was not funny considering what happened last time. I'm going to hunt you down and do it myself if you scare me like that again.

11 comments:

  1. I like it but I prefer the header you have right now =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the black, no offense. I think that the template has a sort of sophisticated flow with it.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, the header is better except I like the background for this one better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sry lilibeth. My fone got wet a while ago and i have to buy a new one myself and im to lazy to earn some money. I cant even check if i have any new messages. :( so.... sry!!!! miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no but im serious. we havent had one of our "check ups" in like forever dude. I havent laughed like a jack ass in awhile

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been tagged!
    http://the-bookologist.blogspot.com/2009/09/whats-on-your-desk-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the layout you have now, it's very original and uses my type of colors, also it's somehow perfect for the Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your new look!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software