Saturday, August 22, 2009

Liyana, I Dare You to Accept this Challenge!

Liyana!




I dare you to accept this challenge. I dare you to complete at least 5 of the 10 items on the list below (though I triple dog dare you to tackle them all!)

1. Read and review If I Stay by Gayle Forman.
2. Watch Twilight 5 times in a row!
3. Publish a post dedicated to Taylor Lautner.
4. Watch and review I Am Legend.
5. Read and review Snitch by Allison Van Diepen.
6. Read the first two books in the Anita Blake Series. And email me your thoughts, lol, I would really like to know! (Thank you for the idea!)
7. Read the Tales of an Urban Werewolf series!
8. Read and review Heart of Stone by C.E. Murphy!
9. Read 1st to Die by James Patterson! (if you don't like it, I'm not talking to you anymore! :P)
10. Read and review The Kindling of Greenfyr. (truly fantastic)

This challenge must be completed before my birthday, October 18, 2009!

If you fail in this challenge you must let me choose 3 novels from your bookshelf! (already know which ones, mwahahaha!)

But if you succeed I will dedicate a whole vlog to my singing, which is probably going to be torture for you people, but I don't mind doing!

If you choose to accept this dare you must follow these rules:

Blog about your acceptance and log in with Mr Linky on the correct Acceptance Post here.
Blog about your thoughts after completing each item. When you've completed the challenge check in with Mr Linky on the correct Completed Challenge Post on the I Dare You to Accept This Challenge Blog!

Once you accept (or complete) this challenge then make a list of 10 related items (ie all Bollywood movies, your favorite tv show or book series, favorite genre of books etc) and challenge one of your friends...even the one who challenged you!

Need help deciding on a dare? Check out what others are doing here.

4 comments:

  1. Naw, the second one. NO WAY. HAHAHA. I'll accept, blog and Mr Linky it. :D Also, thich 3 books are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lillz where the heck is your IMM blog? I need my entertainment for the weekend..jeez :) mwa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..I think being made to watch twilight 5 times in a row is mean! the way they filmed it makes me sick like Blair witch project did!! besides the book is sooooooo much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Froggy- I did it! Does it count if I was under heavy influence of sweets and snacks?

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software