Wednesday, May 6, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

I was actually nominated for this award by two bloggers L.Fitz from Romance Sap and Silvia from Silvia_pi YA Books.

(I actually just figured out how to do the whole Hyperlink thing, where I don't have to write out the whole website to actually go there. Do make fun. It took me awhile but I got there. Eventually.)

"This award is given to new blogs and blogging friends.The rules to follow are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs (or less, like me) that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award."

My Nominees are:
1] Silvia_pi's YA Books
2] Romance Sap
3] Bookluver-Carol's Reviews
4] Fantastic Book Review
5] Hope's Bookshelf
6] Juiciliciousss Reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thank You! This is my 3rd time and I'm running out of blogs to award.

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software