Friday, April 3, 2009

Sorry Everyone

Okay, so I know I haven't been on for a while but right now I'm packing because in a few short days I'll be in Miami, where I truly live; once and for all. And just to let you know that I haven't forgotten about my readers, as soon as I get the chance I have three reviews that I have to type up.
So please forgive me for prolonging this so long. I hope I haven't disappointed you guys in any way. And if I get the chance before we leave, I'll at least type up one review; it's a surprise I'm not telling which book I'm reviewing, you'll just have to wait. :P
Or if I don't get the chance to do even that I'll probably just take a picture of what my living room looks like right now. A dump. Lol.

Please forgive, and look forward toward another review and maybe a giveaway later on--if I can convince my mom to take me to the post office, I'm being very optimistic right now.
Lili

Plus I thought I'd add this: Check out my Awesome-ist Sites, I just added a new called Crazy Brillance and I must give props to Chloe Neill for posting this on her blog; thought it was funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software