Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Gayle Forman coming here!!! HERE!

Had to make a quick post about Gayle Forman's If I Stay: The Musical Tour for her new paperback that's releasing soon, said to have a new cover as well, squeee! Okay, gotta chill *breathe deep*. It's in at the same place as last time so I know I won't get lost, however the parking is another issue. Anyways, Books & Books better watch out for me because there's a storm brewing if you catch my drift. :) Click on the link for more info about Gayle's Musical tour, that's supposedly not going "to be your garden-variety recite a few pages of a chapter-deal."

2 comments:

  1. Gayle is totally squee-able. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the book recommendations! That's a good point about having Gone before I read Wake/Fade... I heard they were fast reads too. And I'm really excited to try Deb Caletti!

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software