Monday, December 21, 2009

Secret Santa (Thank you!) Edited!

I love my Secret Santa to bits, because even though this book is not on my wishlist it sounds fantastic! The journal and card she also sent me all had to do with the fact that this book is fantasy and that she read it when she was around my age so that's what inspired her to write. Hence the journal, where she states in her letter that she hopes it will inspire me as well!

Thank you so much, Leslie. Everyone should check out her blog!

I know I participated in two Secret Santa operations, so I'm not sure which one was Leslie from. If you read this, L, I hope you comment and let me know so I can link back to the website that organized the whole thing. Thanks again!

Okay, so this one was for Kate @ The Neverending Shelf! Thanks for telling me, Lu! I hope everything works out, Gayle.

LiLi

3 comments:

  1. Aww, adorable!! I can't see the journal cover, but I'm sure that's cute as well. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lili!

    I'm so glad you like it :D I can't wait to hear what you think about it. This one was for the Secret Santa, not the Book Blogger Holiday Swap. I thought it was cute that you are Lili and I am Lulu, or Lu, or Leslie. Depending on where I am at the time, hehe. Enjoy!!

    - Lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'll have to look up that book :D I like that they picked a book not on your wishlist. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software