Saturday, July 16, 2011

Kick-off of Lisa Schroeder Week!

Hey guys, you may have heard me mention this on the Read-a-thon post but to announce it formally, tomorrow will be the first day of Lisa Schroeder Week on my blog! I decided to do this "Author Week" very spontaneously but I'm glad I did because I love to dedicate anything I can to the lovely authors that make up the YA genre. The outline for the week goes as follows (July 17th-July 23rd):

Day 1: Giveaway of signed copies of The Day Before
Day 2: Author Interview
Day 3: I Heart You, You Haunt Me Review
Day 4: The Best Part of Being an Author Guest Post
Day 5: Chasing Brooklyn Review
Day 6: The Day Before Review
Day 7: Winner Announcement!

I don't know if this will become a meme on my blog or not but I do hope to do this again with other YA authors as well. I will leave the decision to you guys since I will be putting a poll on the right sidebar asking for your choice.

LiLi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software