Wednesday, July 15, 2009

100 Followers Contest!

So.........I HAVE A HUNDRED FOLLOWERS!!!! (I should do something special for the 100th follower--Lucky1--right? If you will email me at lilibethramosATlive.com your address, Lucky1, I will mail you some swag, congrats for being the 100th!)
And Congrats to me, dude. This is like f-ing, excuse me, fucking amazing! You know I love you guys, right? Right? You better, shhitt. Now the books--and, yes, I said bookS--up for giveaway are, duh...Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler AND The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan.
The rules for the contest will be up tommorrow, because supposedly I gotta come up with something not so painless for this one...whatever. It will be fun though, you have my word. I actually have an idea already. Actually, it's a stolen idea, but you guys know I don't care. It's something that Brooke Taylor did for one of her contests (which I won by the way--loved the idea though). It's pretty much making your one fairy tale/story, whatever the hell you want it to be, and each commenter adds with one sentence, until the deadline. Further explanation--check out the comments while your at it: http://brooketaylorbooks.blogspot.com/2009/06/fairy-tale-once-upon-time-contest.html. I'll figure out more of the details and where to start you guys off tomorrow. Tell me what you dude/ttes think of the idea...

7 comments:

  1. This line cracked me up! "And Congrats to me, dude. This is like f-ing, excuse me, fucking amazing! You know I love you guys, right? Right? You better, shhitt."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally deserve it, congratulations!

    shutupimreading.blogspot.com
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved this idea! so glad you're starting a new story.
    --Tashi <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 100! You rock :D

    Also, congrats to the 100th follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 100 followers
    I sent my info
    thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software