Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sneak Peek Saturday: IF I STAY the MOVIE! (Edited)

I was wondering when I could post this up, but couldn't come up with any oppurtunity and I had forgotten about Sneak Peek Saturday, duh. Whatever. Did you know that they are making an If I Stay MOVIE! Just guess how I found that out--and who's the director--Catherine Hardwicke! And there is an article about the official statement of Summit declaring that it is true!

And of course to the best book coming out in my opinion in 2009! Book Tralier of Destined for an Early Grave!

I'm always adding last minute things, deal with it.
Demi Lovato - Here We Go Again - Music Video (HQ)

Oh and check out Laurell K. Hamilton's blog post for beginning writers....

1 comment:

  1. Loved the first book of this series, but never read the others, about time I do I say.

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software